Migrating to Azure Cloud with Euvic is quick and simple. We have extensive experience in running Azure Cloud-enablement projects, including implementation, migration and consulting related to the Azure Cloud infrastructure as well as Microsoft’s other online software (Office 365, SharePoint Online, Dynamics). It is confirmed by the titles of a Microsoft Azure Circle program partner and Microsoft ERP Gold and Microsoft CRM Gold Competency Partner we hold.
Best product knowledge and experience as regards Azure Cloud
The Microsoft Azure Circle Partner program has been designed to help organizations interested in using Microsoft’s cloud technologies to choose the most competent service providers. Microsoft partners invited to this program provide the highest quality consulting services, training and implementation of projects aimed at the development of new applications or migration of data to the cloud based on the Azure platform.
Why migrating to Azure?
Microsoft Azure allows developers to run applications and store data on servers owned and supported by Microsoft. The platform consists of several components: the cloud operating system itself; SQL Azure, which provides database services in the cloud, and .NET services. Using Azure you get a wealth of benefits, such as the familiarity with Windows environment, scalability, flexibility, interoperability and security. Moreover, it is also very easy to migrate to Azure and use other Microsoft online software, including the Microsoft Dynamics family of products (AX/NAV/CRM), SharePoint, Office 365. All that makes Azure one of the most popular cloud platforms in the world.
Our offer related to Microsoft Azure Cloud includes:
- Migrating and managing IT services and servers in the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Migrating and maintaining your websites on the Azure WebSites cloud platform
- Deploying your databases to SQL Azure
- Enabling Microsoft Office 365 (Email, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, OneDrive)
- Enabling other Microsoft’s online software (Dynamics family, SharePoint)
- Integrating cloud apps with other internal and external software according to your needs
- Azure-based application integration (using BizTalk Services)
- Custom apps development (.NET, SharePoint Online)
- Consulting regarding your Azure subscription and pricing
- User training
- Technical support and maintenance