Java Spring Web Development with VMware vFabric is another important area of Euvic’s expertise area. We have carried out a number of development projects involving data-intensive Java-based web, mobile, and social applications using the vFabric family of products and are keen to draw on that experience to build an app for you.
vFabric is an integrated application platform for virtual and cloud environments. It combines the Spring development framework for Java and the latest generation of vFabric application services for building, deploying and running modern applications. We have extensive experience in using all of the vFabric applications, including:
- VMware vFabric tc Server – Java application servers built on Apache Tomcat.
- VMware vFabric Web Server and VMware Enterprise Ready Server – web servers built on the Apache HTTP server.
- VMware vFabric EM4J – a tool for sharing memory among Java VMs without degrading performance.
- VMware vFabric SQL Fire – an in-memory distributed SQL database.
- VMware vFabric GemFire – an in-memory scalable data fabric for reducing workloads on existing databases and accelerating application performance.
- VMware vFabric Postgres – an Enterprise-Class VMware-Optimized Relational Database.
- VMware vFabric Rabbit MQ – a message server to speed up, scale, and integrate your applications.
- VMware vFabric Data Director – unified database virtualization and lifecycle management to reduce database sprawl and accelerate application development.
- VMware vFabric Application Director – automated provisioning of application infrastructure.
- VMware vFabric Application Performance Manager – for fixing performance problems.
- VMware vFabric Hyperic – for monitoring custom web applications.
With the VMware vFabric, you can accelerate your development of Java Spring web applications and scale them effortlessly. Take advantage of vFabric in building your applications on a cost-effective nearshore basis with Euvic.