Our application testing and application quality assurance (QA) services include:
Application Testing – Test Management
- We create test work plans, define test environments and manage all test team operations.
- We verify functional requirements defined for software by carrying out system, integration or business tests. We design and execute system tests based on use cases.
Testing Application Performance
- We test performance from the level of network and hardware infrastructure through the database and application layer to the end-user interface.
- We verify the assumptions of the migration project, validate test data, check the system functionality and the ability to continue business processes in the new architecture.
- We execute tests to assess the level of IT resource security and identify any existing vulnerabilities, threats or deficiencies.
Application Quality Assurance (QA)
- We actively participate in the whole project lifecycle to supervise, monitor, verify and foster the execution of quality and testing policies, strategies and standards defined by the customer.
Test Process Audit
- We verify the test process based on which your software is tested by an external company or your own IT department.
- Based on the audit, we recommend areas and methods for improvement (e.g. new tools and procedures) to ensure that your test process is compliant with the best practices.
Application Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) – Supporting Services
- Test automation, data management testing, environment management testing.
Application Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) – Tools
- We use the following tools: JUnit, DBUnit, Selenium, Mokito, PowerMock: JUnit, DBUnit, Selenium, Mokito, PowerMock.
- They facilitate requirements management, design phase and test execution phase management, defect management, change management and version control as well as test automation.