Euvic’s IT help desk services are based on the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and ITIL 2011 best practices. First, a service strategy is designed to ensure the services meet your business needs. Then the services are designed, implemented and operated. The ongoing management of services is accompanied by the continual service improvement process.
Software support, maintenance and development may be part of our IT Help desk services
- You may request Euvic to make changes to the current system configuration or to install new functionality
- We perform regular checks on the supported systems as well as monitor the availability of patches and updates
- Pro-active approach – over and above simply providing a reactive fault resolution service, we do everything to prevent their occurrence.
- We use the following tools: Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Track, JIRA, Sonar, Redmine, Bugzilla, Mantis, Jenkins.
- We also provide the administration of servers and disk subsystems – Windows Server, Linux.
IT Support of Small Systems
Having several small IT systems that do not qualify for a large IT support contract because of their size can be a real nagging pain in the neck – but we can take care of them for you too!