Our application testing and software quality assurance services include:
- We create test work plans, define test environments and manage all test team operations.
- We verify functional requirements defined for software by carrying out system, integration or business tests. We design and execute system tests based on use cases.
- We test performance from the level of network and hardware infrastructure through the database and application layer to the end-user interface.
- We verify the assumptions of the migration project, validate test data, check the system functionality and the ability to continue business processes in the new architecture.
- We execute tests to assess the level of IT resource security and identify any existing vulnerabilities, threats or deficiencies.
Software Quality Assurance (QA)
- We actively participate in the whole project lifecycle to supervise, monitor, verify and foster the execution of quality and testing policies, strategies and standards defined by the customer.
Test Process Audit
- We verify the test process based on which your software is tested by an external company or your own IT department.
- Based on the audit, we recommend areas and methods for improvement (e.g. new tools and procedures) to ensure that your test process is compliant with the best practices.
- Test automation, data management testing, environment management testing.
- We use the following tools: JUnit, DBUnit, Selenium, Mokito, PowerMock: JUnit, DBUnit, Selenium, Mokito, PowerMock.
- They facilitate requirements management, design phase and test execution phase management, defect management, change management and version control as well as test automation.